Many people call it “velcro,” but VELCRO® Brand is actually the name of just one brand of hook & loop— the brand founded by the original inventor of hook & loop fastening systems. There are many other brands available worldwide; WBC Industries carries VELCRO® Brand, Aplix® brand, and our own in-house brand. So when you call to place an order for "velcro" fasteners don’t be surprised to hear “Would you like VELCRO® Brand or WBC brand?” in response!
Loop is the soft, fuzzy side, which is composed of hundreds of thousands of individual “loops” that the hook material grabs onto when the two are mated (put together). The hook is considered the "rough" side. Loop is referred to as the "female" side and can also be called "pile". Hook is considered the "male" side.
Sew quality refers to hook & loop that does not have an adhesive backing; it is intended for applications that involve sewing the hook & loop to another material. Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) is an adhesive that comes pre-coated on the back of hook & loop material.
PSAs are considered a semi-permanent bond; they are not washable or dry-cleanable.
We can create any strap you can think of—all in our own facility! We have a wide range of plastic and metal hardware available for this purpose, and the straps can be cut to virtually any length necessary. Furthermore, our extensive experience in manufacturing custom straps will enable us to assist you with the actual design of the strap if you are unsure of what to order.
March Madness Pallet Pick-Up Promotion Rules and Exclusions
1. To be eligible for the promotion order total must be a minimum of $1,000 or at least 40 items.
( This is to ensure the order is able to be shipped on a pallet)
2. Customer must be able to receive a pallet with the goods purchased.
3. Orders must be placed online to receive the promotion
4. Custom items are not included in the promotion. (However, we can cut material)
5. Eligible orders must be placed from 3/1-3/31.
Use Code: PickUp at checkout
** Due to shipping carrier delays nation-wide, we are not responsible for a delayed delivery of items purchased. We are doing our best to ship out your items as soon as possible.
Order & Delivery
The minimum order is just one roll on most items. However, hook and loop are sold un-mated, which means that each side comes on a separate roll.
Most in-stock orders placed before 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time are shipped the same day via UPS. The lead time on custom orders varies from job to job, depending on quantity and the type of item ordered.
Starting May 1st! All orders below $50.00 will receive a $10.00 handling fee.
1. How do I add a discount code and pay for my order?
- Select the designated items and quantity to add to your shopping cart
- Click the shopping cart on the top right hand side of your screen; Select if you would like to see all items in your cart or checkout
- Once checkout is selected fill in all contact information
- Shipping Charge and Payment Method will be on the right side of the page (PayPal will be selected)
- If using a discount code, enter it where is says "Enter your coupon here" Click submit
- Prices will then be adjusted accordingly, once you're satisfied click confirm order
- After clicking confirm order, PayPal page will open to provide you the opportunity to input credit card details or select a different payment method.
- Once payment details are added, select confirm order.
- Your order has then been processed, once we have received it to be prepared you will receive an email.
PayPal is our processing provider, It will be selected for all orders. You do not need to use a PayPal account to checkout.
2. What is the minimum shipping charge? How will my order be shipped?
The minimum shipping charge for any order is $12.95. Shipping costs are determined based on the dimensional weight and location. All orders are shipped via FedEx unless otherwise noted. Once the package leaves our facility it is out of our hands, any requests must be made at the time of order. All international orders are responsible for paying fees associated with shipment delivery.