Looking to contact us by phone, fax, or email? CLICK HERE! Request a sample, a quote, or an answer to a product or service question.
When ordering for the first time, our customer service representatives will ask you to provide some basic information that we will input in our database to ensure quick and easy reordering. Listed below is the information you will need to know before you call in your order.
If you have previously ordered from WBC, your information is already in our database. You may call or fax in your orders by identifying yourself with your Customer ID number (located on a past copy of an invoice) or the name your previous order was put under.
- Item numbers and/or descriptions of the products you are ordering or inquiring about.
- Your credit card information with card number, expiration date, billing address, and authorization number (Last 3 digits found on VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER on the back above the signature line or 4 digit code on the front on American Express).
- The shipping address to which you would like to send the items.
- Which shipping method you would prefer depending on how fast you need to receive your items once shipped. We offer Ground UPS as our standard shipping method. 3-Day, 2nd Day, and Next Day Air UPS shipping is also available upon request at higher freight charges.
- You may also request a fax or email confirmation for when your order has shipped. Although we send all invoices with credit card receipts either in your box or through the regular U.S. mail, your confirmation will be an exact copy of your invoice.
Return Policy: No returns, credits, or exchanges on any of our plastic and metal hardware items, leather, VELCRO® Brand ONE WRAP® Die Cut Straps, specialty products, or custom orders. All other items will be charged a 20% restocking fee and a credit will be issued for the remaining balance. Returnable items must have been purchased within the past 30 days and all returns must be issued a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number before items are shipped back to us. An RMA number can be obtained by calling during our normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST).